What does NASA Corp. Do?
NASA Corp. provides training, invigilator and support services for clients in the application of regulatory and code conformance for their products, systems and processes.
Our scope includes:
Our services include:
- Needs Assessments
- Training Solutions – including competency verifications
- Conformity assurance in the form of:
> Equipment and System Assessment, and
> Internal Audit support
Common Codes and Standards
In conducting our work, we rely on the most recently adopted Acts and Regulations as well as several applicable Technical Codes and Standards including:
- AS 2885 series of standards for Gas and Liquid Petroleum Pipelines
- ASME B31 series of Piping Codes
- CSA Z662 Oil and Gas Pipeline Systems
- IEC 60079 and 80079 Hazardous Location Electrical series
- ISO 9000 Quality System series
- ISO 13623 and 19345 Pipeline Transportation Systems and Integrity Management Requirements
In addition, we provide service for multiple engineering and certification standards referenced through the above documents.
NASA Corp’s support and services are applicable to the following industries:
- Oil and Gas Upstream
- Oil and Gas Transmission
- Oil and Gas Offshore
- Gas Distribution
- Pipe Manufacturing
- Valve and Component Manufacturing
- Industrial Equipment Manufacturing
Our clients are located around the world and typically are providing materials, components, equipment and services to the oil and gas industry.
NASA Corp.’s clients include:
- Design, Construction and Operating Companies in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry
- Material, Component and Equipment Manufacturers
- Standards Writing and Certification Bodies
- Authorities having Jurisdiction