NASA Corp. has been awarded the contract to administer the 2018 CPAC Code Qualification challenge exams. In 2018, challenge exams will be offered publicly in Fort St. John, BC, Grande Prairie, AB, Edmonton, AB, Calgary, AB, Regina, SK, Winnipeg, MB, Sarnia, ON, Toronto, ON, Montreal QC and Houston, TX.
If you require training, the CPAC code qualification exams can be written at the conclusion of most courses offered by NASA Corp. The examination fee includes the exam, issuance of a formal Certificate of Qualification and submission to the National Registry database.
- Cost is $300 per exam. Assessment or national registration fee is included
- Choose one or two exams from the list of exams available to be challenged
- A maximum of 2 exams may be written per day
- Code Qualification exams are 1 hour in length
- Exams begin at 9:00 am and 1:00 pm
- Applicants are requested to arrive 15 minutes prior
- Applicants will be provided with a list of approved reference materials and exam rules with the registration receipt
- Following registration for a Code Qualification exam, applicants will be contacted with location information
- Successful writers will receive a “Certificate of Qualification” and their endorsement will be submitted for inclusion in the National Registry
- Unsuccessful exam candidates will be provided training and/or study recommendations.
CPAC Code Qualification Challenge Exams (2018)